Tomorrows’ Mobile Applications today !
MAKE SMARTER APPS NOW !
User expectations on mobile devices are growing: speed, responsiveness and ergonomics must be specific to the mobile device to ensure a good user experience. We therefore strive:
- To keep the information provided by the user to a minimum: (pre-configured client account, use of sensors and GPS for contextualisation), online and offline uses, sending of notifications when necessary, etc.
- To manage the high technical constraints of the apps: operational constraints, interactions with telephone sensors, annual updating of the various mobile OSs that may affect operation, etc.
An intelligent middleware between your app and the infrastructure to which it connects, such as a 360° Mobile Backend, enables:
- Content management: editing content, synchronisation, aggregation, cache, etc.,
- Sending notifications: simple, mini-surveys, association with a CRM, etc.,
- Analysis of mobile big data: customised analytics, connection to big data solutions, etc.,
- Monitoring / Crash Report: qualitative or quantitative flow analysis, automated app tests, association with your global monitoring software, etc.
A SMARTER WAY OF PRODUCING APPS
A 360° Mobile Backend enables significant reduction in app development costs (between 40 and 60%, depending on project complexity):
- No need to develop dedicated mobile APIs on the server side,
- Availability of dozens of generic connectors (blogs, social networks, e-commerce, payment, etc.), which keep specific developments to a minimum and simplify maintenance over time.
A 360° Mobile Backend ensures app usage (UX) quality, even if you are not developing the app (unlike a simple mobile API):
- Smart management of connections to third party systems (cache, etc.),
- Business logic and data can be embedded into the Mobile Backend
A 360° Mobile Backend enables control over app maintenance and update costs:
- Reduices the needs of app updates over time,
- Updates of generic connectors and mobile OS SDK over time,
- Secure compliance (PCI-DSS hosting etc.), regulatory compliance (G29, Safe Harbor etc.), apps stores compliance over time.
So, the question is not so much whether you need a Mobile Backend to develop your apps, but more how to choose the smarter Mobile Backend to develop your apps.
SMARTER APPS & IoT INTERACTIONS
Now that almost everything is connected, IoT (Internet of Things) represents a huge potential for the mobility market. IoT enables interaction with your consumers and the possibility to offer them an unforgettable experience.
- Wearable connected objects: applications serve as a hub for connected objects (transfer of data from IoT to the mobile, and from the mobile to the connected networks)
>> See our customer case file: Citizen Sciences
- Other, non-wearable connected objects: applications offer a privileged means of interacting with IoT (Bluetooth beacons in shops, NFC terminal in a museum or on public transport, etc.)
>> See our customer case file: Quai Branly museum
The Apps Panel 360° Mobile Backend enables optimisation of the user experience (UX) of apps interacting with connected objects, and helps mastering development and maintenance costs over time.