Upgrade your mobile APIs
APIs (or web services) are at the heart of your mobile application operation. They form an essential technical component of your application, providing dynamic content as well as proposing more advanced services.
- APIs enable remote modification of your application via a content administration solution (change the content, menu title or add images/videos, etc.)
- APIs enable inter-connection of your services, and their extension to new platforms and new uses
However, to interact properly and effectively, your APIs must adapt to the particularities of mobile technology. Save time and let us manage the constraints inherent to the world of mobile technology and IoT.
Don’t forget the monitoring and de-bugging tools: they are critical for devices which have to be increasingly simple for end users but therefore increasingly complex in technical terms. You must be able to identify the root of any problem quickly and efficiently.
Use on the long term
N more content hard, think on the duration with webservices
Quality (redundancy ...) Reliability (Log, ...), security (Auth, VPN ...), Performance (Integrated Cache ...)
Offer in a few minutes a complete and ergonomic backoffice with your colors.
Various dev tools
Web Console service, Swagger, Github, Self Test., Slack, and more to delight your developers
Various methods of data exchange: SYNC / ASYNC / PULL / PUSH and dozens of connectors
The aaS securised
Your technologies (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Beanstalk, ...) in a SaaS platform in France certified PCI-DSS
EQUIP YOUR APIs FOR THE MOBILE WORLD
To conform to the particularities of the mobile world, the APIs of your application project must take into account the following:
AGILITY OF YOUR MOBILE PROJECT
Your “core business” APIs demand major mobile development whenever you want to upgrade your application/IoT.
CONSTRAINTS OF MOBILE OS & UX
To offer an optimal user experience, various mobile constraints must be taken into consideration, including:
- Security, particularly with iOS 9
- Performance with the API response time (seconds for web vs milliseconds for mobile)
- Data exchange protocols optimised for mobiles (HTTPS REST, TCP SOCKET)
MOBILE-SPECIFIC TOOLS & SERVICES
To enable overall and relevant management of your APIs, you need different functions:
- To collect technical information on the devices
- Web service console
- Rich queries (different content depending on the terminal, connection or resolution, etc.)
Save time and avoid making mistakes: use our platform to develop mobile-specific APIs.
STAY FOCUSSED ON YOUR BUSINESS
Your core business is not the construction and maintenance of an exchange and service platform for mobile applications and IoTs, but it is ours! And we have been doing it for years, on hundreds of applications.
You focus on your business activities and let us manage the mobile development part (design, development tools, submission, assistance, etc.) of your project.
Offer your technical teams a range of functions to enable rapid development of a complete web interface so that your customers can manage their application easily.
Boost productivity in terms of both project implementation and maintenance/upgrade in the short, medium and long term.
Manage the different functions to which each project team member will have access
A PLATFORM FOR DEVELOPERS AND MARKETERS
The tools of our Mobile Backend platform are designed for both mobile developers and marketers.
The functions are varied, and meet the most exacting requirements for each phase of your mobile innovation project:
- Architecture: performance and scalability to save time on your mobile apps and IoT
- Hosting: security and reliability with the aaS mode: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Beanstalk, storage space and PHP5 or NodeJS development database
- Backend development: standard modules, use of your web services, generic or specific connectors, pull services (https rest), push services (tcp socket) or even asynchronous services with Beanstalk, APIs in Swagger format
- Frontend development: free technology, native mobile SDKs
- Backoffice: multi-app, multi-user and cross-device web interface, project management from A to Z
- Quality control: automated and scripted tests, YourAppStore (private store for version testing)
- Deployment: 3 development environments: dev, qa and prod, all viewed using Git and a Gitlab interface.
- Maintenance & supervision: web service console, automated web service reports and crash report.